(Spigot users, you will have to create an account to purchase this configuration!)
Currently the #1 anti-cheat solution on MC-Market with 1,650+ sales!
I have spent nearly four years now, since early November 2015, focusing on improving the default configuration and code of NoCheatPlus (NCP) to reduce false positives while maintaining the high accuracy that many server owners seek. I've personally seen my configuration and fork used on a wide variety of gamemodes including Factions, HCF, Prison, Kit-PvP, Survival, Skyblocks, Minigames, and other gamemodes that exist across the 1,650+ servers that have purchased this. I dedicate a large degree of time to constantly focus and improve the fundamentals of this fork; hopefully, this shines true after purchasing it and assessing it for yourself or on a test server.
Blocked Cheats and Notifications:
- Please note, this is not a comprehensive list of every hack blocked.
- Before sending any notification, NCP makes sure that neither the server nor the player in question is lagging.
- Notifications are color-coded from green to red:
- Green = Very likely to be cheating
- Orange = Definitely cheating
- Red = Bluntly cheating
What makes this anti-cheat solution better than any other anti-cheats?
- Provided is a custom fork of NCP that resolves a handful of issues with the legacy code.
- Lag generated by NoCheatPlus is reduced.
- Tasks such as logging to flat file and console - which are unnecessary - are not active.
- Hit direction is improved dramatically; this allows for PvP to be much smoother than the average delay between hits with the default configuration, especially with the legacy combat system found in 1.8.x.
- Accurate notifications - you will no longer be spammed by NCP's false positives. NCP will send color-coded notifications from green to red based upon the bluntness of a cheater.
- If you're looking to be spammed by notifications that might be inaccurate, look elsewhere.
- Players aren't going to experience odd movement setback with slabs, anvil, water, and chest collision bug(s) that is often experienced with outdated versions.
- The last public release on Spigot/bukkit/Github does not support 1.13+ while this fork does provide support for 1.6 to the latest version.
- All server-side hacks such as FastPlace, SpeedMine, etc are properly blocked based on vanilla gameplay to not impact regular players while effectively still stopping hackers.
- An optimized configuration generates directly from the jar file to save buyers time rather than trying to configure their anti-cheat to meet their needs.
- Every single string is redone in the configuration to optimize and improve performance.
- NoCheatPlus is run on a large number of servers as it is one of the few plugins that continue to stand the test of time as even checks that haven't been recently updated by the fork, still manage to block most cheats. I still don't mind going the extra mile and modified values in the configuration to be stricter without disturbing regular player's gameplay.
- On top of an optimized configuration and several improvements brought about by the provided fork, I've included a patchwork plugin to contribute additional checks and layers of protection for your server. This includes the addition of several movements and combat checks. Server & player latency are checked before notifications are sent - something that the majority of other anti-cheats don't offer.
- A custom NoCheatPlus fork for 1.8.x - 1.14.4.
- An optimized NCP Configuration
- Both For Kyra - An Advanced Infractions System (Banning players) and the provided NCP fork.
- Additional plugins (CompatNCP for mcMMO support, NCPDragDown)
As a rule of thumb: if it works with the last public release of NCP, then it'll work with this resource. If you were to overlook this section, then please refer to the FAQ in the instructions.txt for help. I don't mind helping resolve conflicts but it'll mostly be just disabling checks as that's the easy way out or I'll expand on the provided steps in the instructions as your conflicting plugin is your responsibility. Incompatibilities primarily include:
- Modifications to combat, movement, building or other vanilla/Spigot events. (Ex. Abilities, Item Attributes)
- Non-vanilla Minecraft enchantments. (Ex. Custom Enchantment Plugins)
- NCP-US.SparkedHost.us (1.8 - 1.15.1)
- NCP-EU.SparkedHost.us (1.8 - 1.15.1)
- /Kick actions are disabled.
- Fadecloud.com (1.8 - 1.15.1)
- Play.MineSuperior.com (1.8 - 1.15.1)
- Play.Knightsips.net (1.8 - 1.15.1)
- If you would like your server here, let me know!
2.5 MB Просмотры: 3